Tuesday 14 February 2012

Life is a beach

After a week in Dubai eating and drinking in the luxury of the Atlantis Palm I am going to need some serious Sufferfest and TrainerRoad sessions in my chamber of pain (the garage - where my turbo trainer is located).

I heard today one of my fellow raiders has dropped out of the Raid Corsica due to work commitments - we will miss you Fletch! However, that means we have a spare place - are you up for it? Drop me a line if you are.

I have managed a session in the gym on the concept 2 rowing machine followed by a spin on the indoor bike. I was quite pleased to knock out 5k in 20 minutes - on the rower that is! I am not a great fan of gyms, but it was great entertainment watching others working out - without breaking into a sweat. Everyone was bemused to see me soaked after an hours 'proper' training.

I'll be back #hittingthenumbers again on Thursday evening with 3 long tempo rides back to back Friday through to Sunday to get my weekly TSS up to a reasonable level. Back on the wagon too - I've not got long left to get down to 80kg! No more Mojitos.



No comments:

Post a Comment