Tuesday 21 February 2012

Garmin Vector Power Meter Release Delayed Again

What a pain - I was hoping to pre-order the Garmin Vector from the guy's at Cycle Powermeters so that I could use my nice climbing wheels for the Raid Corsica rather the PowerTap combined with Mavic Open Pro I have been using.


Garmin Vector




However, rather than seeing my glass as being half empty, I decided to upgrade my PowerTap rental from Cycle Powermeters to a gorgeous FSA K-Force Light Pro SRM system. 


This way I can can now use a matching set of climbing wheels, and the K-Force system allows me to change the chain rings from standard 53/42 to a compact 50/34 when I head out to the mountains of Corsica in May. Result.


Mavic R-Sys Wheels





You can read an update on the Garmin Vector delay via the link below. 
Come on Garmin, no more delays please!

Garmin Vector Power Meter Release Delayed Again - BikeRadar:


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment