Monday 6 February 2012

Gieger Sweet Spot Session - TrainerRoad

This is a great indoor session when you only have an hour to ride, or in my case it's snowing outside! 


This is what I had to do - following the session on my laptop via TrainerRoad 


Geiger Session 


3x12min efforts spent in the Sweet Spot - a little harder than tempo work but not as exhausting as threshold work - to improve aerobic fitness (both power & endurance) in minimal time. Recovery between efforts is brief, just 3 minutes.


The session includes on screen instructions and included a focus on pedal technique - 'kick and pull' with a smattering of high/low cadence work for variation. I can't believe how quick an hour went by - turbo training has never been such fun.


You can see the ride data here on TrainerRoad
Rides - TrainerRoad:


All my sessions are available on Strava.


No comments:

Post a Comment